Sleeping accommodations for 8
2 bedrooms with queen
1 bedroom with full double bunk beds and 1 futon
2 Full baths
Central AC – Ceiling Fans
Fully equipped kitchen
Washer / Dryer – Dishwasher – Microwave
Satellite 3 TV – 2 DVD
Covered and uncovered deck
832 feet from the water
NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Basic cooking and eating utensils, bedding, sheets and towels, Charcoal BBQ grill.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
Beach towels, paper goods, and personal items. Lawn chairs, HE laundry soap.
CLEAN-UP ON DEPARTURE
Please leave the house as close as possible to the condition you found it in when you arrived. Any damage or missing items will be deducted from the security deposit.
Please use outside shower to rinse the sand off before coming up the stairs and into the house.
Welcome to PAIR-A-DICE Beach House
- Cleaning/damage deposit of $400 is due at booking. No refund if cancelled within 14 days of your arrival unless we get another booking for the same date. No rainout refunds.
- Full payment is due before the key or combination to the real estate box is issued. Check-in is at 4PM and checkout is at 2PM. You must be 25 or older to rent our home.
- Bath and kitchen towels provided. Only use HE (High Efficiency) detergent in the washer. No powder detergent should be used as it can damage the appliance.
- Do not park or drive any vehicles in the yard. Septic lines run in the yard and can be damaged.
- Septic systems can be damaged if any items besides toilet paper are thrown into toilets.
- Bring lawn chairs and sunscreen so you can enjoy the great view of the water from the deck.
- Leave the sheets washed, dried, and folded on the beds upon departure. Please clean the lint filter located just inside the door toward the bottom of the dryer before each use.
- Wash and dry all towels and hang back up. (please no sandy towels in washer or dryer)
- Trash pickup is on Tuesday and Friday. Bag all trash before placing it in the trash bin.
- Please do not throw any grease down the kitchen drain.
- No grilling on the deck. It is a fire hazard and it is also a Galveston County ordinance.
- The house sleeps 8 and the maximum occupancy will be strictly enforced. Forfeiture of your deposit and the remainder of your rent will occur if you overcrowd the house.
- NO PETS. NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE.
- Utilize the outside shower to clean sand off before showering in the house. (please)
- A BBQ pit is located in the downstairs shower. Please return it to its location before departure.
- For your convenience, we have furnished all the kitchen items you should need. You can buy most cooking/food items at the Big Store located just 3 miles away.
- We own another home in Crystal Beach and we are available. If you have any issues, please call my cell at 409 548-3404 or 409 330-7770 and someone will address them promptly.
- Please close all blinds, turn off lights/fans and set the thermostat at 85 degrees when you leave in the summer or 60 degrees if it is cold outside.
- Clean the house before departing, and after we inspect the house for cleanliness/damages and find no issues, your deposit will be returned promptly. You are responsible for any/all damages incurred by you or your guests. This also includes any damages that exceed your deposit.
- Directions from High Island: Turn Left off Hwy 87 into Emerald 1 addition (just past the Exxon gas station. Take a Right at the “T”, then the first left onto Surfview. Approximately 6 houses past the stop sign, 863 Pair-A-dice beach house is located on your right hand side. (Salmon in color)
- Please respect our home and enjoy yourselves. The above don’ts are in place to protect our home and for our future guests’ enjoyment. However, please DO have fun.
- We, Mike and Lisa Aguilar are not responsible for any injuries incurred by either the tenants or their guests.